Pärnu - The Baltic Seaside experience resort that fascinates all year round
- Pärnu has 175 years of longstanding traditions in health resorts and hospitality.
- This small historical Estonian town is and internationally acclaimed health tourism destination with membership of the European Spa Association.
- 1,5 hours from Tallinn the capital city and 2 hours from Riga, the capital of Latvia.
- A beautiful and peaceful place to study and live, with plenty varied aactivities such as sports, entertainment and cultural events, set in a natural environment close to beaches and forest.
- In Pärnu region you can find Soomaa with its unique fifth season and Kihnu island, that belongs to UNESCO heritage list.