Psychological counselling aims to support students in the case of problems arising during studies or in personal life.
The psychologist provides assistance in the event of questions or problems in connection with:
- communication and relationships;
- adapting to new environments and excessive stress;
- depression or being tired of life;
- excessive worrying and anxiety;
- exam or public speaking stress;
- motivation to study and use of time; and
- difficult events or experiences in life.
Counselling Centre psychologist Karin Mathiesen is supporting you every Tuesday in oline (video call and e-mail) and every Wednesday in Pärnu College.
To register for counselling, please contact karin.mathiesen [ät] ut.ee.