Join our news list and we will keep you up to date and remind you when it is time to apply!
Degree Programmes Taught in English
Master of Arts in Social Sciences, Degree Taught in English
(MA, "Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management")
ADMISSION 2018: Jan 2 - March 15, 2018
This is your opportunity to study at internationally renowed hospitality school and earn a Master`s degree in a field that combines the management techniques and methodologies of Spa Management, Wellness Management, Hospitality and Leisure Management and Service Design.
Students who graduate from our prestigious programme have gone on to manage the world's top spas, wellnessf centres, hotel spa and wellness facilities, resorts, treatment centres and facilities, hospitality and health-related facilities.
We also have a sharp focus on Service Design within our Master's Programme. Service Design is a form of theoretical design that involves the activity of planning and organizing people, infrastructure, communication and tangible components of a service in order to improve its quality and the interaction between the service provider and its customers.
The aim of this international Master's program is to provide students with the necessary theoretical knowledge, professional skills and practical tools required for working in spas, wellness, or other related hospitality organizations at the management level.
5 reasons to join our programme:
- THE TOP RANKED MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAM IN SPA AND WELLNESS MANAGEMENT
- PRACTICAL: business internships, field-trips and company visits to several world-class, international spas in Estonia
- TAILORED: small group dynamics and learning allows direct interaction and discussions with lecturers
- INTERNATIONAL EXPERTISE: internationally respected and prominent professors and lecturers within the field of Spa and Hospitality from USA, Hungary, France, UK, Finland and Estonia with unrivalled experience
- HISTORICAL RESORT: Pärnu has more than 175 years of history as a resort and seven spas, 22 hotels and wellness facilities. Pärnu is second most visited destination after Tallinn in Estonia