Admission 2019: January 2 - March 15
- Online application ( For step by step guide, click here)
- Motivation letter – guidelines and evaluation criteria are included in the online application form;
- Official copy of the Bachelor’s diploma or its equivalent and Diploma Supplement (transcript/mark sheet) in the original language*;
- Official translation of the Bachelor’s diploma and Diploma Supplement (transcript/mark sheet) into English, translation certified;
- Proof on the English language proficiency;
- Copy of the passport page stating the applicant’s personal particulars.
* All copies of educational documents (diplomas and diploma supplements/academic transcripts) must be officially certified: bear an original seal and a signature of an authorized official of the issuing university. Official documents must be provided from the institution awarding the degree. Academic records certified by notary publics are not official. Documents sent with an Apostille are official.