How to Fill in an Online Application
1. At first, become and applicant and make an account for yourself.
2. Log in with the applicant code given to you. Please write down your code, as you need it every time you want to log in to the system. NB! You should also receive an e-mail with the code.
3. If you are an Erasmus student - all of our partner universities are in the system, so just choose your home institution (by typing in the institution´s name or location) and then the mobility type. Then you need to choose nominated study field (scroll down the page if needed to find yours). Then on the right click "Apply now!".
You need to fill in the following information:
- “Profile” – fill in all the caps with your personal and contact information. You also need to upload a formal photo of yourself and provide an English speaking emergency contact
- “Home university” – here you need to provide information about your current home university and contact details of the coordinator at your home university
- “Education” – you need to fill in this tab only when you have already awarded with a degree from higher education institution. NB! This tab is only in the application form for visiting students (free movers).
- “Languages” – provide information of all the spoken languages. Please also indicate the level of English language that is stated in your proof of English language proficiency.
- “Documents” – upload all the compulsory documents:
- Transcript of records issued by a home university (must bear an original seal and signature of an authorized official, in English);
- Copy of valid identification document (non EU applicants - copy of the passport page stating the applicant's personal particulars);
- Proof of English language skills (not applicable for native speakers and students of the universities where English is the language of instruction).
- “Motivation” – write a motivation letter, explaining why you would like to study at the University of Tartu Pärnu College. NB! This tab is only in the application form for visiting students (free movers).
- “Other” – you can add any medical info or additional requests here.
- “Checklist” – Please indicate that you have resolved all the items in the checklist.
You do not have to fill in the whole application at once. If you start early enough, you will have time to come back, make changes and upload documents. To proceed some other time, click on "Continue later".
Once you have completed filling in the application and uploaded all the necessary documents, click on "Submit application".
If you have submitted the application but wish to make changes before the deadline, you can do this and re-submit the application.
After you have submitted the online application, please print out the PDF file, sign it and send it with required application documents via regular mail to the International Student Service (Address: International Student Service, University of Tartu, Ülikooli 18, Tartu 50090, Estonia). Documents must arrive to the University of Tartu by the deadlines (Autumn semester: May 15, Spring semester: November 1).
The decision of admission will be made within 4 weeks after the application deadline.
Contact persons for incoming, exchange and visiting students
Ms. Liis Juust
Ms. Annika Kalda